I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mid-Day Count Sept 16

Well, Minute 3 definitely did not end yesterday. So instead of an ending diagonal, it turned out to be a series of 4 x 1-2. ... yeesh. Wait, I meant "yeah bulls!! buying overbought low volume rallies in a bad economy with weak forecasts coupled with extreme bullish sentiment is a smart thing!"

Anyways, here is my count. Goes along with: EOD Count Sept 15, EOD Count Sept 14 and Mid-day Count, Sept 11



(EDIT 12:35) - Adding the longer term chart as well. Rally is sill following the upper trend line.

blog comments powered by Disqus