I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EOD Count Sept 15

Here are my current thoughts, continuing along the same theme from my last few posts (EOD Count Sept 14 and Mid-day Count, Sept 11). Today looked like an ending diagonal on all the indices, but most especially the SPX and NDX. I think that finishes up Minute 3 (Orange). I bet we get very sideways consolidation in a triangle for Minute 4 that will last several days, maybe a week, followed by one more move up for 5/C/Z/P2.





blog comments powered by Disqus