I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, September 14, 2009

EOD Count Sept 14

From my last market update post (Mid-day Count, Sept 11) I thought Minuette 4 (Green) would be a triangle. It turned out to be a flat. But the the depth and the duration was more or less accurately forecasted (relatively shallow correction, and the wave structure is still in keeping with a Minute 3 (Orange) run).

We are still seeing bearish RSI divergence on the 30 min chart and the count looks nearly complete for Minute 3. At this point, I think we have a couple more days of upside, then a very shallow / sideways correction (consolidation) for about a week, and then one last move up in mid-late September.



blog comments powered by Disqus