I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, September 21, 2009

Info


binve's Long Term View

Up to date projection and macro analysis: Long Term Projection, Macro, and an Analysis Retrospective -   Apr 11, 2012

This post summarizes my long term view (equity direction for the next 5-15 years) and why I am bearish on equities fundamentally and technically:
Macro Thoughts and Observations. Is the Bear Market Dead? Is this the Start of a new Secular Bull Market? -   Jan 17, 2011

This post also contains a number of good links on my long term macro thoughts (Real Secular Bear Markets) along with this long term chart:





blog comments powered by Disqus