I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mid-Day Count Sept 28 (Update 2)

Here are some updated microcounts. I still think we are in Minute 5. Move today acts very much like a Wave 3 at the Subminuette Level. I think we just finished Wave 3 of 1 of 5 just a few minutes ago (ending diagonals). The rally moved through 1050-1055, which I expected some resistance. This was a very strong move. We got up to ~1065 on the SPX.

Here is the 30 minute chart also, and the Advance/Decline is still up around 6-7 (pretty bullish).



blog comments powered by Disqus