I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mid-Day Count Sept 24

Before I go into my preferred microcount, lets looks at this rally from another perspective:



Alphahorn put up a similar count. However, Columbia and I thought about this possibility back on Aug 22: Looking at the Rally Progress, Bigger Picture, and Some Wave Comparisons. It took a long time for this diagonal to come to fruition, and it didn't look like one for the longest time, but now I think it is finally materializing and showing itself.

On to the preferred count: I still think we are in Minute 4, and it is very close to finishing up.







Here was the diagonal beginning to show itself, finally :)



Daily chart: I think we are retesting the EMA 20, and I think this coincides with the end of Minute 4.

blog comments powered by Disqus