I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, September 28, 2009

EOD Count Sept 28

Here are my End of Day Counts. At this point I am still leaning toward the Minute 5 count, but the bearish "P2 topped already" count is still viable. I am keeping both options on the charts right now.



So the question is, **if** we are in the Minute 5 count (which I think we are) and we are working on the Minuette 1 of 5, did we complete a Subminuette Wave 4 pullback?

Subminuette Wave 3 was 2.62 times Wave 1, which means this was a very powerful wave 3. For a strong wave 3, we would expect a 38% retrace. We have not seen that yet. However, we have seen the *minimum* retrace (23.6%) required, and then a pretty abrupt turnaround. So that being the case Subminuette 4 *could* be done.

.... On the other hand, Turnaround-Tuesday beckons tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Market leaves both the bulls and bears in limbo by not making a higher high than today's high and not making a lower low than Friday's low. :) Should be interesting and nerve-wracking tomorrow :)


blog comments powered by Disqus