I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mid-Day Oct 23 Pattern Chart

Here is an update on my pattern chart. Still holding up nicely. Broken support line now resistance (newest red arrow).

The "rally" the last few days has been stair-stepping down the trendlines. I think the wave is done per my last count (EOD Oct 22) and I think we are in the middle of the expected correction. I still expect a move down to ~1050 in the next few days.

After that .... ? Let's re-evaluate when we get there.

blog comments powered by Disqus