I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can We Get a Recount !?!?

Another snapshot of the unfolding trainwreck.

I believe this will end badly for many involved: another higher high to stop out some shorts and turn more bulls into pigs, but then a slaughter in the form of a sharp selloff this week. Unless breadth picks up, this move is just suckering a lot of bulls, but at the same time worrying a lot of bears.

We have some more POMO today which is helping to extend the rally: Paying Attention NOW?. Yes Mole, I should have been paying attention :)

My advice (which is actually not advice): Hold on to your shorts (figuratively and literally).

blog comments powered by Disqus