I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Get a Life

Oh Dollar Boy, the Pipes, the Pipes are Calling --> These pipes ... are CLEAN!!! --> Cabin Boy (starring Chris Elliot) --> Get a Life (Elliott's TV Show in the 90's).

So will the next post be titled ?:

a) Stand (REM song, which was the theme for Get A Life)
b) Paperboy (the classic 80s video game, Elliott (Chris Peterson) was a middle aged Paperboy in Get A Life)
c) Waves (Chris Elliot -> R.N. Elliott -> Elliott Wave. Not expecting that one, huh? :) )

Here is an update on the options:

First, I would be remiss in not mentioning that Kevin has been showing a large complex triangle that has a very compelling aspect to it. He has had it for a few weeks. See his public charts: http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID3568637

Here is the Ending Diagonal Option (both Cash and Futures)




Here is the Still in Minor B / One More Pullback Option



Which one is right? Or the most likely? Who knows. That's my answer.

Like I have said the last several posts, this is still an overlapping mess of threes. It is very foolish to try to make concrete predictions and/or large bets while we are still mired in this trading range.

My $0.02.
blog comments powered by Disqus