I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cabin Boy

Oh Dollar Boy, the Pipes, the Pipes are Calling --> These pipes ... are CLEAN!!! --> Cabin Boy (of course) :)

I was just taking a look at my trendline chart and the large wedge since the bottom has been broken. But the break sideways itself is forming another wedge



Large wedge break sideways into another wedge .... hmmmm, that seems familiar. Where have I seen that before? .... oh yeah!, here it is :



Boy that's a pretty chart. That doesn't look at all unhealthy or doesn't make me want to vomit all over my desk. A chart like that makes me want to go long with lots of margin. I can sleep well at night knowing I'm invested in a chart like that.

Am I serious? No!! it's called "Acting!!!"

Good luck buying all those dips.
blog comments powered by Disqus