I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't Pull Your Love Out on Me Russell

Don't pull your love out on me Russell
If you do then I think that maybe
I'll just lay me down and cry for a hundred years
Don't pull your love out on me honey
Take my heart, my soul, my money
But don't leave my shorts drowin' in my tears

Listen

Oh, Russell, you are just breaking this bears heart. .... Here is the new count.

..... But if you make a Triple Top, then this bear will be in love with you again. :)


blog comments powered by Disqus