I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tin Foil Hat Count: Very Odd Leading Diagonal

WARNING!! binv's Tin Foil Hat Zone !!



Here is my new Tin-Foil Hat Count to accompany the observations in my post early this morning (Patterns on the Indices)

0binve-001-201

From last night / the mornings post: RUT is breaking the channel and has also broken the last 1-2.

Again this is a crazy tin foil hat count, but it would imply a pretty dramatic up move for the next few days.

ALSO!! The move the last few days is a very clear 5-3-5-3. This is why so many of us were counting it as a 1-2, 1-2. It is *NOT* a candidate for an ending diagonal in some sort of weird 5th wave (which would need to be a 3-3-3-3).

.... at least that all makes sense if you are crazy like me :)

Thank You for visiting binv's Tin Foil Hat Zone
blog comments powered by Disqus