I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, November 12, 2009

All Fall, Fall Off the Wall

Sorry, I have read "Hop on Pop" about 100 times in the past few weeks, I can't get it out of my head :)

Yep, like I was saying yesterday (SPX Count) I think this current wave up was done. There is still an outside change that we could make one last stab at a new high for this rally, but I think that it is less likely than just heading down for awhile. The breadth really tapered off and the up volume STINKS!!.

Disclosure: I am short.



Looking at the channel chart, all of the uptrend channel lines are broken. Save the last pink one. We may get a bounce there. But I don't expect another new high to result from it.

blog comments powered by Disqus