I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, February 19, 2010

LOL!

Well, I think the only thing a sane person can do is laugh at this market :)

Here is the micro count. I switched over to my alternate count with the higher high today. However I think the last move could be very sneaky indeed. The door is being left open for a bullish move on Monday. If there is any strength behind it (volume and breadth) ..... well, as I said to Gumbo, my last nerve has already been destroyed by the move :)



However, we are finally seeing some negative divergence on the 60 minute chart.



And we have a nice volume spike at the end. Probably just OPEX covering ... however ...



Addition Sat - 12:00 - TSX chart for iaf

blog comments powered by Disqus