I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You My One-Eyed Crab

We are in the middle of silly season. The market is meandering like a piece of tissue paper blowing in a bullish breeze.

So to add a little lightness to the Holiday Season, I wanted to share a picture that amuses me a lot. Our cat got a catnip stuffed crab for Christmas and within 2 minutes he tore one of the felt pupils off the poor crabs eyes



So I have the line "One-Eyed Crab" stuck in my head, to the tune of Brown-Eyed Girl of course :)

Just sharing a little bit of binv's insanity. Be thankful, this is just one post. I have to live with myself every day .... :)
blog comments powered by Disqus