I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tin Foil Hat Count: Weird Wave 4 Overshoot

WARNING!! binv's Tin Foil Hat Zone !!



Here is a new installment of my crazy tin-foil hat count. I revised my count this morning because I really think the move today signaled that Minor B was done So Long. Farewell.

But I have been puzzling over the count for awhile and I do not like the Wave 4 that I show in the previous post. Because it is a 5. It *could* be interpreted as a zigzag, but it looks and acts like a 5. And the stab up this morning doesn't really count like a complete 5. But if you count from the consolidation yesterday, it looks like a much smaller C wave (which is a smaller degree 5) coming out of the triangle. So I think there is a really odd Wave 4 at work.

So here is my crazy count:



.... at least that all makes sense if you are crazy like me :)

Thank You for visiting binv's Tin Foil Hat Zone
blog comments powered by Disqus