I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Double, Double, Toil and ....

Balloons? I could have sworn it rhymed with Double.

No matter. Here is my updated count for this morning. Gumbo called it right several days ago I believe. He was saying that Minor B was setting up for an expanded flat. Whereas I thought it looked like a double three in the making. And based on the moved today, I think Gumbo called it correctly.

Not a substantial departure from my count (I still believe we are in Minor B), but definitely kudos to Gumbo!

Show you the count? No trouble at all! .... Now what was that word again for the rhyme ...


blog comments powered by Disqus