I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, December 17, 2009

LOL! And the More Interesting Option It Is

See my last post. Overnight the Dollar continued to rally, futures continued to fall. We are now firmly back to the middle of the Dead Zone.

You think you "know" what is happening here. Save it, because it is BS. Best anyone has is a guess. And you better not get too attached to your guess. This trading range just wants to chew up and spit out counts, patterns and traders.

I see three main possibilities like I talked about in this post: Get a Life. Which one is the front runner? After last night, I am back to agnostic. Until we break out of this range, any one of them is perfectly viable.

blog comments powered by Disqus