I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MTaA Milestone

Market Thoughts and Analysis just had its 100,000th Unique Visitor!



I know, I know, compared to other established EW and Analysis sites, which probably get this same amount of traffic in a week, this is really small potatoes. More like tiny potatoes. A twinkle in a Daddy Potato's eye?

But I am very grateful that this site is growing and that readers are responding to it so positively. I think the comments are fantastic, and we all benefit from rigorous analysis due to healthy criticism of each others counts by sharp analysts all who have alternate counts to offer when the waves look fuzzy or when they look too clear.

So Thank You to all of MTaA's readers and commentators especially! I look forward to counting waves with you into the New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All !!!

-binve
blog comments powered by Disqus