I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Possible Overnight Counts

Taking a look at the futures. Here are some possible counts. The ES count is predicated upon the trendline holding at the end of the 5 wave sequence. The DXY count is predicated upon the assumption that the pattern really is an ending diagonal, and this was the end of the current leg of the Dollar rally.




If the DXY count is accurate and it is topping for the short term, then this would help to support the next leg of the stock market advance.

If it is not .... things get a bit more interesting :)
blog comments powered by Disqus