I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Soup

"Call down to the galley and order some soup."
"Yes, sir."
" Ah, I love soup. At least I think I do. It's either soup or duck. Which one do you shoot?"
" Duck, sir" (Admiral Benson ducks and bangs head on desk)
"Are you alright, sir?
" Of course I'm alright! Why, what have you heard?"

Come on, look at the title of my last 3 posts... "Odd", "Duck", (yuk, yuk), and the "Soup" to finish up with a Hot Shots! joke. That's gold!!



blog comments powered by Disqus