I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Break On Through

..... To the Other Side

Trading range on the SPX is finally broken



Notice I say the SPX, because several of the other indicies have already been giving bullish inclinations.



But the point is that the SPX was not confirming those higher highs, and now it is. I think we can safely say that we are in Minor C for the SPX.

My next post will give my preferred count for the SPX.

But the really important point to take away from this post is the fact that all of the indices are moving very decidedly *out-of-sync*. This is a marked difference than the lock-step behavior that was observed during the first 7 months of the rally. Things get really disjointed near tops and bottoms. And since we aren't at a bottom .....
blog comments powered by Disqus