I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Limb

There are definitely ways to count this wave that give more upside. I was really considering those today. But I really like this count. I am going out on a limb and saying it is done.

We do have a channel break on the SPX, at least the way I am defining the Minute waves, as well as the WLSH, NYA, and INDU (although we don't yet on the COMPQ and RUT).

Stick a fork in it? I hope so :)



And Topping Process chart for good measure:


And some Dow Support/Resistance Lines just to round things out:


Good night :)
blog comments powered by Disqus