I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breakdown? (Revisited)

I have been screwing around with the New blogger editor for 15 minutes. IT SUCKS!!!! Don't try it out if you have the option not to. I am still figuring out how to change back

My last post showed a Minuette 4 pullback. And it is what I am going to stick with. In this case, I will still be more than happy to be wrong **

But I think this breakdown will turn out to be a C wave of Minuette 4


** I have been short for awhile because I am focused on the bigger picture. If we break down here, I am happy and not doing anything different. If we go up to 1158 I will still not do anything different (i.e. I will not hedge long). I am of the opinion that we are near the top of this wave. So consider this an unbiased opinion (by that I mean I am not "wishing" for an end to this wave now, nor am I trying to be bullish as "wishing" the wave to go up. I am analyzing the wave purely from a waveform perspective. I have already made my bets)
blog comments powered by Disqus