I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, October 17, 2011

Oct 17

My 60-min Trend System finally rolled over and issued an official sell signal today. See here and here (These updates are sent out as part of my Trend System Notifications).

How far will it go down? I have no idea. But here are a few points to consider: This is OPEX week, so expect some craziness (volatility early in the week, with nothing straight up or down). Also there are several key companies reporting this week (see: here, h/t Tasty), which should add to the 'fun'.

Here are a few levels for both shallow retraces and deeper retraces:

blog comments powered by Disqus