I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, October 10, 2011

Oct 10

I said on Wednesday (Oct 5):

My Trend System issued an early buy signal yesterday at 110.11 (see here and here). It was strong enough for me to send out an early signal notification. That signal was confirmed today with my main indicator on my 60-minute system at 112.50.

Today, my Daily Trend System issued a buy signal on the SPX at 1181 (it had been short since 7/18/11 @ 1299). See here and here (These updates are sent out as part of my Trend System Notifications).

The picture appears (to me at least) more and more like last week marked an important low.
blog comments powered by Disqus