I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, August 16, 2010

I will assume

I will assume that everyone has read "some investor guy"'s ongoing series regarding Sovereign Debt Risks on Calculated Risk

... if you haven't .... then you should.

This is an excellent and very accessible series that talks specifically about Sovereign Debt and Sovereign Default risks. If you want to know why I harp on this subject so much, especially in this weekends post: Where we are: The Long Count and some thoughts, this is one of your answers. Seriously if you haven't read it, then you owe it to yourself to do so.

For your convenience, here are links to the current series
blog comments powered by Disqus