I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ED Update

Update from post yesterday afternoon Another Ending Diagonal. Here is what I was mentioning yesterday:

This one is the sneaky version. But the inconsistency in the impulse count today is the crazy gap and reverse at the open. It does *not* work as a 5, but works *very* well as a 3. My $0.02.

Move is still converging and move still looks overlapping and "three-ish"



Even on the ES, the move looks corrective and converging (grey dashed lines are converging, then red ones are parallel channel lines)

blog comments powered by Disqus