I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, April 19, 2010

Boring Title #1

I am so busy I can't even come up with a funny title :)

I think the count is still, at the very least, short term bearish. And since I am a bear, this makes me very happy :). I still have a sneaking feeling that me market is going to throw us one last curveball before a possible crash Hit Me!!! (One more time), but lets just take this one wave a time.

Move looks like it is retesting resistance. Count also supports that theory.


blog comments powered by Disqus