I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, March 22, 2010

Vix Mix

Just an update on my VIX thoughts. Is it done going down? Who knows. It is bottoming into strong support, but it has broken all kinds of support previously.

The charts I show below go along with my post Update on My P2 Projection. Specifically, I would be very eager to see some positive divergence on the VIX prior to a market top (i.e. the VIX start making higher lows [as an inverse indicator] before the market starts making lower highs)



blog comments powered by Disqus