I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, March 19, 2010

Rhizome

The McClellan did wind down just a little bit more last night and this is looking like a clean trigger. A lower close today will all but cinch it.



The pattern chart is very interesting. Pink Trendline is broken and the Orange trendline is provisionally broken. We don not have a complete candle yet. But right now it is just churning under the line.



I am starting to get a whiff of a trend change

...... or maybe I ate too much broccoli last night.... change sure stinks ... :)

2:55 - still consolidating under the trendline .... interesting



3:40 - NYA has some nicely bearish developments. Lets see if it can muster a break of the blue support early next week

blog comments powered by Disqus