I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mr. Plow

"Mr. Plow, That's my name. That name again is Mr. Plow"

I was showing my the McClellan Oscillator in these posts of mine recently (Rhizome and Tubers). Here is my update, the fast trigger broke below the slow trigger as I was showing on Friday, and now it is below the trend following MA. Things are in the process of turning at the Minor Degree (or higher, but one step at a time :)



And an update from my trendline post Break and Retest shows that we are still churning under resistance. Very bearish.



12:30 - Sitting right at a resistance crossroads. Next move is critical



2:30 - Comparing August Rally to this rally (i.e. no comparison)

While there are similarities, this rally is much less dynamic. Also per my argument this weekend, it is not impulsive Counts and Structures Within This Rally

blog comments powered by Disqus