I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, March 8, 2010

Arrakis

Fun stuff today. Nice developments, see below. Some potential ending diagonals that have finished a 5-wave move and are breaking below their support lines.




Oh, and to tie into the post title. I am a big Dune fan (... wow, binve is even a *bigger* nerd than we thought), and my sister sent me this :) Fun stuff :)



Addition 12:15 - Another P2 Triple Three Count

Based on the conversation with Diablos below and my December P2 Count and Thoughts: Just a Step Back

blog comments powered by Disqus