I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, March 22, 2010

Break and Retest

Until proven otherwise, this still looks like a trendline break and retest



Addition 12:45 - So far it is just bonking its head on the trendline from underneath

This continues to look good as a sign for a trend change, hopefully at the Minor Degree (actually, hopefully and the Intermediate and Primary degree too, but one step at a time :) )



EOD - *VERY* Interesting. It just rode that line up all day, never really breaking through .... hmmmmm

blog comments powered by Disqus