I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tubers

I have potatoes on the brain. Just call me Mr. Potato Head.

Was discussing the McClellan Oscillator the other day: Moops. The fast trigger was just about to move under the slow trigger. .... Well, it didn't. It bounced off. But it looks like it will probably do it soon. Actually, the fast trigger did move below the slow ... Doh! (Thanks RedneckRampage - see comment below)



Trendlines are not telling us anything. No major rally supports have broken yet.

blog comments powered by Disqus