I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And Today Will Be....

I don't know, let's find out :)

11:17 possible Ending Diagonal



12:01 noticing wave behavior

Looks more like a double zigzag than an impulse. There is not clear 2 and 4 and the move rolls over instead of accelerates through the 3. My $0.02



12:50 - Ending Diagonal Update

I count 7 waves down from 11:00 - 12:30 which looks like a double zigzag for 4.



4:51 - Triangle option

Per the discussion with hindawg below

blog comments powered by Disqus