I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A P2 Alternate Projection

This is just an idea, not my preferred count.... yet. I want to see how impulsive (or not) the next move down is. But it is worth pondering and it always pays to have alternate counts and projections on the table.

See these posts for the back story: Some More P2 Thoughts and Just a Step Back

Some nice Fib relationships in the projection:
-- P2 = 62% of P1 in price
-- P2 = P1 in duration

Worth pondering at any rate.


blog comments powered by Disqus