I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Monday, March 15, 2010

Death and ....

I apologize for not being able to put any analysis together this weekend, but I was working on my tax return (always a good time .... yeah, you sound convinced... :) ).

Looking at the FTSE Daily chart and it definitely looks like it could be rolling over. A few topping candle and overbought MACD, RSI, and Stochastics.

Is it the top of P2 or just a Minor Wave? I have no idea, lets just see how it unfolds first and then we can evaluate.



10:22 current SPX count



11:55 current US Dollar count

blog comments powered by Disqus