I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Johnny Carson of Japan

Sharp morning down. But the move retraced back up all day, making nearly a long legged doji. Like in my last post, I remain bearish. Is this a short term bottom and the selloff resumes tomorrow: maybe. Is this a longer term bottom and we rally the next week: maybe. I don't know the future, you don't know the future.

But like I said yesterday, I am not trying to get too cute with this wave. I have no desire to micro-manage upside corrective rallies (which are subject to *severe* truncation if we are in fact in a Minor Wave 3 down) and give up my short position in this wave.

As always, not advice. These are volatile times, and you have to do what you think is right. I am just stating my opinion on how I am handling this.

blog comments powered by Disqus