I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, July 16, 2010

Funny

Did I say funny? I guess I mean ridiculous. Jason and I were discussing the move yesterday and I wrote: Yep. This was just low volume OPEX Thursday shenanigans.

Here is the chart of the obvious shenanigans


So I decided to check out the max pain from here: http://www.optionpain.com/MaxPain/Max-Pain.php


Looks like we have a winner!!! This is definitely the "efficient market" at work ..... I think the sarcasm needs a few more quotes
blog comments powered by Disqus