I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hathor Exploration

Wow, what a crazy ride from this chart. I have written on Hathor a couple of times over the past several months: Hathor Exploration and A Look at Two Junior Canadian Miners. This has been a hard chart to 'chart' because what I thought was a large triangle back in November, turned into a larger triangle in February and then an *even bigger* triangle in June.

But now I think it is done correcting. The triangle looks complete. It has an overshoot E but it does not go below C. And since then we have had a very decisive turn up. I have been holding this thing since November because I really like the company (mostly its potential) and the long term implications for the chart (again its potential).

Looks like it might start filling its potential now. Just a heads up.

Disclosure: I am long Hathor

blog comments powered by Disqus