I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catch You On the Flip Side / Breakdown in Progress

Few different diagonal options. Could break down here. Could reverse and head higher in a 4-5. But things still look overlapping. This looks, feels and has all the indicators of a diagonal (3rd wave has significantly less momentum and is more sideways than Wave 1).




Addition 11:25 - XLF for Bubble Jeopardy



Addition 12:15 - Bottom trendline is broken. Test of the next one is coming up

blog comments powered by Disqus