I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, May 7, 2010

Update on the Dow/Gold Ratio and a few more Gold Ratios

Here is an update on my Dow/Gold Ratio chart. The original post, with a *very* detailed explanation of what the DGR means, and what my projections are for both Gold and the Dow can be found here: The Dow / Gold Ratio





Here are some other key Gold Ratios and the historical and relative performance. I had said that I would write a dedicated post about these someday, but I didn't. The chart is pretty self-explanatory though.

blog comments powered by Disqus