I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, May 7, 2010

So did C fat finger this selloff too?

Here is what I wrote about that matter yesterday

http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/05/wow.html#comment-48735014

I hear you man, what a bunch of total BS. The market was already selling off. I put up a count earlier today that showed mounting evidence for a selloff hours before this "goof": http://marketthoughtsandanalysis.blogspot.com/2...

That is just a bunch of idiot reporters trying to rationalize the fact that this market is just inherently untrustworthy at these valuations, and the smart money was leaving and the dumb money was saying "where did the smart money go". Simple herd behavior is a much more compelling explanation.
blog comments powered by Disqus