I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Man, I *love* being wrong

I was saying that I thought the move yesterday was most likely a B wave. I was skeptical of a set of 1-2's based on the lack of dynamics (and I thought OPEX manipulators would give us a huge run up today). Market instead decided to start shitting a brick (question: if you have diarrhea and you are about to shit a brick, is it just clay?)

Just a question because the market is looking like a pile of loose stool.

.... Hey, I warned you *months* ago of my affinity for poop jokes. But you keep coming back for more!! MWAAAA HAA HAAAAAA!!!!



.... anywhoo .....

I am glad to be wrong in the count because this keeps getting more imminently bearish and my shorts are A-OK with that.

We are now back to where we were 1 week and a half ago, 1 trillion dollars poorer. No trader or fat-finger trade to blame the sell-off on.

This is not "evil short sellers manipulating the market down". This is the bulls getting a hangover from a year and a half of binge buying. This is not selling pressure as much as it is a lack of buying pressure. And when the dip buyers really give up ... watch out below.



blog comments powered by Disqus