I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, May 14, 2010

This is my BOOMSTICK!!

So I am looking at Smith & Wesson Holding (SWHC). I have not done a single drop of fundamental analysis on this company and I had not looked at their chart in years (back when it was crashing). But I am looking at it now, and it looks good. Real good. "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." And in this case, it looks like guns are good.



This chart has definitely piqued my interest.

Shop smart. Shop S(WHC)-Mart. You got that!

blog comments powered by Disqus