I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some More Wave A Thoughts

Just looking over my count, and fixing a few typos (mislabeling minor as minute) :). The count is the same as the one last night though, just adding some more detail, looking at how the 3rd extended, where it extended, etc. There is a lot about this count that I like.

So because I like it, it will turn out to be wrong ... but at least I have this one moment in time ... :)



Rock'em Sock'em trying to hold down "Fort Bear", but now a new support line is on the scene.



Momentum is still on the side of the bulls, so I am cautiously optimistic about this count at best. It is certainly far from a slam dunk.
blog comments powered by Disqus