I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Indicator Thoughts to Accompany My Last Post

Here are some indicator thoughts to accompany my last post. Notice the Major bearish RSI divergence in the first and last A Waves, followed by the RSI Low at the end of the Expanded Flat in the first and last B Waves. If the final C wave does actually morph into an ending diagonal, then look for slight bearish RSI divergence to help signal it as it is taking place.

I am just trying to arm you with some signals to characterize this C wave. I think the very simple nearly vertical impulse to end C is a ruse. My gut is really telling me that we will have a bit more complexity (and confusion) before Primary 2 is done.

blog comments powered by Disqus