I analyze macroeconomic issues from a fundamental perspective, and I analyze market behavior from a technical perspective. Original macroeconomic analysis can be found here and both macro analysis and commentary can be found on my Caps blog. If you like or appreciate my analysis, please add yourself to my Following List

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Pathetic Minor B and Now in Wave C

I am still building on my preferred count from these posts:
Updated Count - Aug 19
Updated Count - Still Seems Corrective To Me - Aug 18
Market Update - Equities and US Dollar - Aug 17
Some More Wave A Thoughts - Aug 13

Why?

Because I still contend that the "leader" indices (NDX and COMPQ) made higher highs on Aug 12, and that is the end of Wave A. The 1018 on the SPX on Aug 8 is a Wave B of 4 overshoot.

Does it matter? No not really.

So based on the movement since, minor B is done. It was a pathetic pullback. Much like the "pullback" that occurred in March after the 20% rally off the bottom. The wave structure is a complete A-B-C. The bulls are giving back nothing. It sucks, and that's just the way it is :)

I think we are now in Wave C, just like Daneric has been saying the past few days.

Okay, lets get bullish sentiment up to 80%!!, Everybody jump on the bull bandwagon!!. Lets get Primary 2 done with!! Do Your Part to Help End the Current Bull Market. Become a Bull!





blog comments powered by Disqus